Question
Posted by: Naz | 2009/08/06

Sinus

Dear Doc
I was using Xyzal for a month for sinus/post-nasal drip &  it was fine.Last week started feeling heaviness in my head and the soreness.Went to Dr who gave me antibiotics again,went on 3 courses so far.Finished course on Tuesday. Can'  t lift my head up today,everythings heavy and sore above my eyes and cheeks.Even sore to lift my eyes.I know there must be something I can try.Please can you assist?

Expert ImagePharmacist

It may be a severe sinus infection, and you'll have to see your doctor again. Unfortunately there is nothing available OTC that will be of much help. Best of Luck!