Question
Posted by: Naz | 2009-08-06

Sinus

Dear Doc
I' ve sent several messages for help with my sinus/post-nasal drip.I was using Xyzal for a month &  it was fine.Last week started feeling heaviness in my head and the soreness.Went to Dr who gave me antibiotics again,went on 3 courses so far.Finished course on Tuesday. Can' t lift my head up today,everythings heavy and sore above my eyes and cheeks.Even sore to lift my eyes.I know there must be something I can try.Please can you assist?

Dear Naz
Try going to a physiotherapist for Mistabron inhalations and ultrasound treatment? It sounds like you had enough of antibiotics!