Posted by: Tracy Nebbe | 2009-07-04

I suffer all the time from sinus since I was about 3 years old I have had bad allergies, I have had about 16 sinus operations in my life and only relief for a couple of months I get a really bad smell in my nose and terrible headaches I can put my head down and when i lift up puss runs out often i get huge scab like forms with puss and they come out in big chuncks and are green of all colours with puss and they are really terrible after that they come out I feel much better I know i have polyps and use nasacor and take singulair,deselex and most of the time augmenten ......what else can i do to stop this

This is a question that you should ask your ENT specialist, as you case is very complex and should be treated by a specialist.