Hi I just got over a sinus problem (fever,body pain, weakness, sore throat, nauea) but the sore throat and phlegm symptoms just dont want to go away. All other symptoms have gone away exept this. What could be the problem? Should I just wait it out because my anti-biotic course is over now. I was on Erythromycin for 5 days and that helped with the fever and weakness and nausea, but didnt do much for the phlegm and itchy throat symptoms. Ive been using Bisolvan for that but it gives me a headache so I try and avoid taking it. Anything else you recomment? Ive already been to the doc and he just gave me the anti biotics , allergex and bisolvan so I dont really want to go back to him for more anti biotics. Thanks.

Dear Anonymous
Please just give him a call as he may need to extend your antibiotics course for a few days otherwise it is just going to get worse again in a few days.