Question
Posted by: Woozy | 2012/01/27

Q.

Sinuend

Hi there,

I''m 28 and female and have in the past had a tendency for my blood pressure to be a little low.

Is it possible that taking Sinuend could drop my blood pressure? I never take it during the day cos I get sleepy so I take before bed at about 10pm (only if I''m battling with sinus) and i always find I''m drowsy and a bit light headed the next morning. is it just coincidence?

Thanks!

Expert's Reply

A.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi woozy

Sinuend contains EPHEDRINE which should rather cause HIGH blood pressure. Are you already taking anything to treat your low BP, i.e. Effortil, etc? If you, caution is advised.

5
user comments
Posted by: thabelo | 2014/02/06

Can I use sinuend tablets during pregnancy

Reply to thabelo
Posted by: thibo | 2013/12/12

Hy I'm hiv and have flu can I take sinuend

Reply to thibo
Posted by: Answer as quick as possible plz | 2013/12/02

How many Sinuend tablets should be taken per day and when ?

Reply to Answer as quick as possible plz
Posted by: Theresa | 2013/07/31

I am pregnant. Can I drink these tablets?

Reply to Theresa
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/01/30

Hi woozy

Reply to pharmacist

Want to comment?