Posted by: marilyn | 2012-04-16

had flu last year results ended with sinis something i have never had in my life, blocked ears, no smell and no taste, went to ent doc had an operation last year june , doc fitted a grommet and a sml tube in the right ear, now am able to hear again, but still no smell and taste, i have taken most tablets and colloidal silver spray, flomist spray, saline nasal drops, steaming and no help ! When i lie on either side i feel the mucos run over to the other side and visa versa. My main concern is to regain my taste and smell, plz advise me on what to use. Thank u .

You will have to reconsult the ENT specialist. It is possible that you have a severe infection and that you might need an extended course of oral antibiotics.