Question
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/08

Single women over 40

Just some thoughts..

I think that these women set themselves up to go through life alone. Think about it, for a women to reach 40, have no kids and still be alone she must be a total bitch. Most of them say that they are looking for the perfect man and that they are not interested in sex.

Ok, so, you are 40 years old, no kids, a career and a dog. Now you want the perfect man to come along and sweep you off your feet  are you drunk? You won''t like the idea of running after babies while you are in menopause and you already have your life as you want it. No man between 40 - 50 will go for a woman over 40. Men that age are probably divorced and looking to build a new family with a lady that is young enough to run after babies: +- 27 - 34.

I can''t understand how a woman can expect to find the perfect man when she is already 40. That ship has sailed and she missed it, unless you can find a younger man....

22
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/11

I see the trolls are at it again today.

Reply to DH
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/11

@Leila - you have disappointed me now, I really thought I was in for something there. Ag nee man!

Reply to DH
Posted by: Pam | 2013/01/10

It must have been you Leila, youre the only seething blockhead on this forum.

Reply to Pam
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/10

Agh shit! DH, the above comment wasnt posted by me but by some seething blockhead! So just be careful..

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/10

HaHa DH you really are soooo funny. I''m LOL-ing my head off. Foxy has got a good idea there, lets rent one of Sello the landlord''s shacks and have fun.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/10

@Foxy - ag nee antie, you don''t sound " ecstatically happy"  at all  babies keeping you up all night are they?

Reply to DH
Posted by: Foxy | 2013/01/10

Why dont you two book a room and make your own baby.

Reply to Foxy
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/10

C''mon DH, lets babysit Foxy''s baby...

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/10

Ok, so Foxy, how many kids are you planning to have?

Reply to DH
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/10

DH I think she needs more of your jokes to keep her in high spirits.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/10

@Foxy - why are you so angry?

Reply to DH
Posted by: Foxy | 2013/01/09

Do you call what you, Leila, DH and Sello have are meaningful conversations? Just check out # 223 posted by JR and see how meaningful that turned out to be. You were all totally off topic and it is very boring. Talk about " simple"  - that''s exactly what the 3 of you are.

I''m almost 40, have been married for 2 years, have just had my first baby, am ecstatically happy, set up for life - now is that interesting and meaningful to you lot? I doubt it very much!

Reply to Foxy
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/09

The problem is that whenever a meaningful discussion is going on then people cant stand it so their fury boils over onto this forum. The whole lot want a serious big fight here and no normal conversation, DH. Umm, back to what you were saying, I can fully comprehend the feelings of joy that you have with your nearly grown kids. They''r the reason which gives one reason to smile. I can imagine the excitement your girls are going through I wish them every good luck all the way. Btw, Im 40 with around half a doz kids....

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/09

Why is it impossible for you lot to have a simple conversation?

Reply to DH
Posted by: Foxy | 2013/01/09

Yes ..... I fully agree with you - Leila is a " FOLLOW ME,I''m right behind you"  kind of girl! Eish, really boring. Hope she''s wearing big boots so she doesnt disappear right up DH''s @$$!

Reply to Foxy
Posted by: .... | 2013/01/09

Leila....get a spine...!!! Seriously..hhayi suka!!!

Reply to ....
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/09

I''m 47, my wife 40 and our daughters are 12 &  14. We really enjoy the girls and we spend a huge amount of time with them.

My eldest daughter is going to high school this year and she is very excited. She wanted to go Rustenburg and she got in so she is just too pleased. She insisted that we get her 2nd hand clothes because she doesn''t want to look like a Newbie!!

I can''t imagine what life would be like without the girls.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/09

Yes DH, it makes no sense waiting for eternity to marry. How can you only start your child rearing at 40 or later? By that age your kids must be already in their teens or past it to really enjoy their company and be part of their lives coz thats the time nearly- grown-up kids need your company and support. 40 is not a time to be tied down to babies where you are forced to breastfeed in public and wake up every hour and walk around with cranky babies.

Divorcees marrying again is another story....

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/09

Leila - I just can''t see a man waiting till he is 45 to marry a woman who is 40 and then only starting a family. Lets say they meet at 40 and have kids at 42. The woman will be 60 when the child is 18. I also think that being single for 40 years makes one very set in your ways and kinda married to a career.

I can see divorcees marrying again that late in life and I can see a man marrying a young woman but other than that....

Reply to DH
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/09

Sello - do us all a favour and shut up.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/09

A sound of a battered middle aged man. You line of thinking has thousand holes but again this is an uneducated pig at it once more. This time he has changed the focus to women. This is a man who is bored of his wife and now out of envy attacks single women. If you had brains enough and did pyschology as a study at some point in your miserable life you would have a better picture of this situation. Women at their 40''s are more interested in sex than the younger ones. Younger ones tend to have sex out of curiosity and as way of pleasing potential life time companion whereas older ones do it out of experience, sexual desire and satisfaction, exploration and as a means of satisfying a biological need. This is also driven by the fact that they want to optimally facilitate the concept before the onset of menopause. We are living in a morden world now, if a successfull woman dont want kids so be it. If they want a perfect man then thats a reasonable mission in life. On the other hand, men are trapped in marriages they dont enjoy. Their 4 children bearings wives are -|- ed up and this aggravated by uncontrollable testorone levels which dictates that they need to go out in the wilderness and mate with a deer or anything that moves. There are women in their 40s who found men at their age. For you to argue against them is neither here nor there.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/08

You are 101% right, DH, this is exactly the same thing I was telling one friend of mine, that by 40 no woman wants to run behind small kids, toddling behind like crazy. Lets be realistic, we dont get younger by the day, there is no point in postponing either having a solid relationship or having kids. Its just not on. By 40 you should be enjoying being part of your kids'' lives when they''r almost grown already it only makes sense.

Reply to Leila