Posted by: mike | 2009-04-09

how long can a woman be single at 33 years old and never worry about sex and yet she goes crazy when she see a sexy guy?she is not gay

sexual desire, arousal and libido are unique to the individual and hence each person has his/her own needs, wants and desires. it is perfectly normal for her to be sexually aroused when she sees an attractive guy. maybe you should ask her about what she would like to pursue with the guy in question, she might just be emotionally attracted to the guy and not sexually attracted to him.

Posted by: Horny Husband | 2009-04-09

Some women can go for years without sex + it won' t bother them, yet when they get into bed with a partner they can really enjoy it. My wife' s like that. She can go for weeks without it + not be concerned but when I initiate it then she really enjoys it. I worked overseas 4 my co. 4 18 mths + came back last July. Missed her badly + used to masturbate every day while thinking of her. The lack of sex 4 that time did not bother her at all yet when I got back it was like honeymoon all over again + she really enjoyed it but I always had to + still do, initiate every time. Some women r just like that.

Reply to Horny Husband
Posted by: me | 2009-04-09

very long -years
i know

Reply to me