Question
Posted by: Jerome anonymous | 2011/10/10

Sincere

I am 33, single, no kids, and I have been browsing the web in search of a genuine hermaphrodite, (female persuado) I have only encountered porn,sites. I understand the discretion of hermaphrodites, however would like to begine to converse with one who is like myself in search of a genuine partner, a monagamous relationship.

Sorry I can not help you. What is however troubling me is that you lable yourself as a hermaphrodite looking for another... - a bit depersonalized... I am sure you as a person have far more to offer than only this? Perhaps you can discuss this with a professional (SASHA helpline – 0860 100 262) Deidre - SASHA

2

Try Gender Dynamics site

Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/10

Reply to sexologist