Question
Posted by: Yolandi | 2009/11/26

Simply Slim or Malaria

Morning

I bought Simply slim pills on Monday and started taking them on Tuesday. On Tuesday I started to feel dizzy and nauseous and generally just ill. Yesterday I took the pill again because they mentioned on the website that the first day you might feel different because of detoxification. By yesterday afternoon I felt so terrible and I couldn' t hold any food down. I decided that my health is more important so I stopped taking them and don' t plan to take them again. I also couldn' t sleep last night and I think it is all due to the pills.

But, now I am also a bit scared because we went to Mozambique about a month ago and I have taken Malaria medication (One pill for six weeks, one a week starting a week before we went).

Could this be Malaria or just the Simply slim pills?

I am still a bit dizzy today and not feeling completely my old self but already a little bit better.

Do you think I should see a doctor if by tomorrow I do not feel normal?

Any advice or information will be helpful!

Thank you and regards

Hallo Yolandi
If you have fever and feel like you have flu I think you should have a malaria test done. But I suspect that your symptoms may have been due to side effects from the Simply Slim pills - it contains a herb that can cause jitteryness and increased blood pressure.

2
Posted by: annie | 2009/11/30

simply slim had the same effect on me and my husband...horrible.

Reply to annie
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/26

Hallo Yolandi

Reply to cyberdoc