Posted by: Maria | 2009-08-26

pls help, did somebody try using this product. ???
I want to try it.

Dear Marie
I trust that the other Readers are giving you feedback on the Simply Slim diet. Another Reader provided me with a list of ingredients in the Simply Slim product and these are the potential effects the ingredients may have: The fact that a product contains so-called 'natural' or 'herbal' ingredients is no guarantee that it is safe - some of the most potentially harmful products are made from herbs. The Bitter Orange Extract contains synephrine and is an appetite suppressant. Synephrine is a form of epinephrine that can cause a whole list of negative side-effects including palpitations, insomnia, psychotic states and wost of all, addiction. Other forms of epinephrine have been banned in over-the-counter products and I would not recommend that slimmers should use any product that contains synephrine. Cassia seed and aloe vera are laxatives that may cause loss of normal bowel movements and dehydration if taken in excess. The L-carnitine should not be taken by anyone with thyroid problems as it suppresses thyroid function.
I am not sure why the Lotus or Water Lily is being added to a slimming product because it is basically used as an aphrodisiac! It may be added to make you "feel euphoric" as the one advertisement for Blue Lotus states.
The Evening Primrose oil, and dietary fibre should not be harmful and the dextrose is probably added as a sweetener to improve the taste.
My recommendation would be not to use this kind of product and to rather stick to a low-fat, balanced diet and regular exercise to achieve safe, sensible weightloss.

Posted by: Maria | 2009-08-28

To Never Mind :
kom by please, Doc het geantwoord nadat Claudia en ek weer vir haar gevra het. Kom by asb.!

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Never Mind | 2009-08-27

Didn' t you READ the doc' s reply? Some people will believe anything except sensible advice.

Reply to Never Mind
Posted by: Maria | 2009-08-26

Hi Claudia
thanks, how much cost it per month. I' m staying in Pretoria. Thanks

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Claudia | 2009-08-26

Yes i' m using it currently, it makes me feel great, gives me laods of energy and takes my appetite away. I also have stock of the product should you want to purchase. 082 682 6940

Reply to Claudia