Question
Posted by: Rina | 2009/11/16

Simply slim/ Ciplatrim

Hi Guys, can you pse let me know what the feedback is on the relevant pills, which one is the best of the 2, do you know someone that has lost weight on one of these pills,

Dear Rina
I hope that the other Readers are giving you feedback on Ciplatrim and Simply Slim. Try combining Ciplatrim with Weigh-Less as has been suggested on this Website.

3
Posted by: Y | 2009/11/17

Have lost 6.9 kg (7.1% of starting weight) in 5 weeks using Ciplatrim.

My sister has used SimplySlim and besides making her moody, it had no effect - certainly no weight loss.

Reply to Y
Posted by: John | 2009/11/16

DietDoc recommend Clplatrim. Read answer 1700 below.

Reply to John

Dear Rina