Question
Posted by: Charmaine | 2011/06/27

Simply Slim Capsules (new improved)

How safe are these to take, are they harmful?

Dear Charmaine
I wrote some articles about the original Simply Slim capsules and the new version last year. Click on 'DietnFood' and do a Search with 'Simply Slim' to find the articles on 'Simply Slim in the Firing Line' and 'Diet Pills in a Pickle'.

3
Posted by: Aims | 2011/06/28

Charmaine

How blonde am I!!!! I was not referring to Simply Slim - it doesn''t work and a big health risks.... sorry man!! I was referring to " MediShape" !!!!

Aims

Reply to Aims
Posted by: Aims | 2011/06/28

Sorry for interfering. I used this product and for me it worked. When you read a lot of replies from the doc here, she mentions that you need to eat a balance meal, well Simply slim you get to eat all the types of food. There tablets is mostly vitamins and one to help feel less hungry, why it helped me was that I needed to eat less and it helped me get into that habbit. For years I also ate there bloodtype diet without the pills and still lost weight. The trick it also to exercise a bit, but I fell pregnant and gone back to my bad ways. Maybe I should get the new product!!

Aims

Reply to Aims

Dear Charmaine