Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2010/02/25

simply slim

I took simply slim for about 2 weeks and stopped because i suddenly felt so terrible i thought i was going to die. I have an underactive thyroid and am on medication which the simply slim saleslady said was fine and i could take simply slim with thyroid meds. What i want to know is can this product cause heart problems after only me taking it for two weeks or would you have to have been taking it long term?

Dear Jenny
It is difficult to say if the use of Simply Slim would cause heart problems after only 2 weeks. Just to be sure, I would recommend that you have your gp do a check on your heart and thyroid.
Rather safe, than sorry.

4
Posted by: John | 2010/02/26

I also had no side effects

Reply to John
Posted by: Jenny | 2010/02/25

maybe u need to grow up Kelly. If the tablet has been banned its for a valid reason not because people want to have a go at simply slim. Its there health thats important.

Reply to Jenny
Posted by: Kelly | 2010/02/25

I wish people would grow up and just get over this Simply Slim thing, its becoming a bit too much now. Just because some people had bad side effects does not mean that it had bad side effects on everyone! Everything that goes wrong now, Simply Slim gets blamed for it. Just grow up man!

Reply to Kelly

Dear Jenny
Rather safe, than sorry.