Question
Posted by: Fay | 2010-02-18

Simply Slim

I am one of the people that used the Simply Slim product and would ike to know what I can use to fluch my system, as I have been getting headaches on a daily basis, moods and very tired as well as finding it very hard to sleep at night.

Your help will be appreciated.

Dear Fay
I am sorry to hear that you developed these side-effects from Simply Slim. Thank goodness the Medicines Control Council has suspended sales of this potentially dangerous product. Because of the seriousness of the side-effects caused by the Simply Slim tablets, I would recommend that you have a medical checkup with your gp to see if no permanent damage has been done. Theoretically the effect of the sibutramine should wear off over a few days, but rather safe than sorry, so see that dr today if possible.
Take care

3
Posted by: Pat | 2010-02-22

Am also someone who took Simply Slim - would like to know if anyone else who took it suffered with sores on the tongue and mouth sores. Have only been able to take it for a week and then break out with sores on my tongue and inside my mouth. Also very dry lips.
Thanks, Pat

Reply to Pat
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-02-19

Dear Fay
Take care

Posted by: tammy | 2010-02-18

Drink lots of water 2-3 litres a day

Reply to tammy