Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2009/11/24

Simply Slim

I was so happy when I heard about this pill. My friend and I both obese decided that we' d share a box as it costs R590. It' s been a week now i' ve lost 1.5 and she' s lost 2kg.

It' s not worth it. Yes it takes your appetite away - completely - some days i dont eat till in the afternoon - you consume so much water because you remain thirsty. But 1.5kg? no way not at that price.

USE IT / DONT USE IT

Dear CP Mom
My goodness I did not realise that Simply Slim costs R590.00 per box. You could rather use this money to pay towards gym membership which will help with the weightloss or your low-fat slimming diet. A weightloss of up to 2 kg per week is however, not regarded as healthy or desirable because "fast off, fast regain" tends to apply. Slow steady weightloss of about 0,5 to 1 kg per week is much more suitable.
Use exercise and diet to lose your weight, save the money and don’t suffer these side-effects!

6
Posted by: GG | 2009/12/07

I AM USING SIMPLY SLIM NOW FOR 3 MONTHS
I THOUGHT THIS IS THE THING WHEN I SAW THE ADVERT
THEY SAY NO DIET NO EXERSIZE
JUST DRINK A LOT OF WATER
I DID THAT
WHAT HAPPENED
I PICKED UP 3 KG
WHAT A WONDER PILL
I WONDER

Reply to GG
Posted by: EM | 2009/12/07

Hi there,

I' m using simply slim and am very happy with the product. I am using it as a booster for a healthy eating lifestyle. I found that before I started it had had great difficulty sticking to a healthy eating routine. I would eat a healthy breakfast and by 9am would be starving so would reach for whatever I could find!

Before anyone uses this product, they need to change their mindset. This is by no means a quick fix solution. Altough they advertise that you do not need to excercise nor follow a diet, this is incorrect. To be healthy, one should excercise and eat healthily. Once you do so you will see that weight come off naturally as a resuly of this healthy lifestyle.

Do not take this product if you think it is the miracle cure to obesity and if you think it will solve all your problems.

I would reccommend this product to anyone who is struggling to get their appetite and cravings under control. This product will act as a booster and help to lay the foundation for future healthy eating habits.

EM

Reply to EM
Posted by: John | 2009/11/25

Losing Weight is Not a Race - It'  s a Hike

Many dieters quit dieting because they don'  t lose weight fast enough.
Fast enough for what?
Comfort (?)
Makes no sense, does it?
Surely it'  s LESS COMFORTABLE being overweight.
Surely it'  s LESS COMFORTABLE giving up and then having to start over again.
THE POINT
There'  s no time limit on losing weight.
Losing weight is NOT timed.
- Races are timed.
- Exams are timed.
- Voyages into outer space are timed.
- Factory shifts are timed.
- Weight-loss isn'  t.
TAKE A HIKE
Weight loss is like a long hike.
You walk a few miles, then take a rest. You carry on for a while.
Then maybe you check-in to a hostel or camp-site.
The following day you continue your hike, and so on until the end.
Sure, you have a rough estimate of how long it'  s going to take.
But if it takes a little longer than planned, you don'  t just quit.
KEY QUESTION
Suppose you have 40 pounds to lose.
Suppose you plan to do it within 4 months.
But suppose it actually takes you 6 months.
Is this so bad

Reply to John
Posted by: John | 2009/11/25

CP MOM
Remember slimming is not a race! It is a hick.
Take it slowly.

Reply to John

Dear CP Mom

Posted by: betty | 2009/11/24

stay away from it CP MOM!

Reply to betty