Posted by: Nicole | 2009-10-20

simply slim

Could anyone let me know whether they have had any success with Simply Slim? I have just started taking them and would be interested in finding out whether people have had any success as they state that you do not need to diet at all! They state that they are the number 1 selling diet pill worldwide, but when doing a search, they only seem to be in South Africa?

Dear Nicole
I hope that other Readers will give you feedback on Simply Slim. I am personally not in favour of any over-the-counter slimming pills and potions. Rather use a well balanced slimming diet and exercise to lose weight.

Posted by: birdde1 | 2010-02-03

i am afraid and confused now, i just started with ss three days ago. I eat normal and drink a lot of water. Must i continue, i spent R590.

Reply to birdde1
Posted by: Marianka | 2009-11-28

Hi all well me and my mom start together on ss, but the two weeks my mom was on simply slim she was in a depressed state the whole time, she is never depressed and always full of life but she complained about nausea, stomach cramps, headaches, dizzyness, and I was assuring her that its al in her head because it is a herbal product and that she must feel good, well on her second week she stopped taking ss and that same night she was very sick still all the symptoms and her vision was so blurry she wasn' t able to see herself. she stopped taking ss and after 2 days was her old self. So I kept going on because my first week was good and starting my second week as well still no complaints except during taebo in the evening my muscle cramp but it was rainy and cold so that was my explanation for that then on my third week the Monday I was nauseous, and then from the next day I didn' t have energy to do anything, I forched myself keeping on with my taebo that I done for 4 months now and then the headaches started, and it feel if my brain was alive or something was in it, the headache was so bad I kept on going for 6-7 hours until I fall asleep, the following evening was actually worst and then on Friday I stopped although last night was still very bad I feel a lot better today, well so far was almost worried i might not wake up this morning - and the more I was not feeling good the more I was actually praying just to feel better today
I will not use ss again even if it was free - better to be healthy and alive.
And my husband was with me on ss this week and stopped after the fourth day same side effects.
I dont now what it is but I used a lot of different medication and weight loss supplements but never had such serious side effects.
Please everyone do the research on each ingredient that is used in simply slim as well as serotin and decide for yourselfs,
if you want to be slim and dead or just be yourself and happy and maybe a tummy that you can get rid of by eating healthy and exercise - maybe you' ll even live longer

Reply to Marianka
Posted by: Sel | 2009-11-10

I suppose it differs from person to person. Some people can take certain pills/tablets with no side effects while others can' t and visa versa. I have been taking simply slim and in my first week i battled to sleep a bit but now i' m fine with it and have no side effects at all. I have lost 11kg' s in 6 weeks. So i can' t say that it does not work or that it is harmful and makes you sick cause everyone is different.

Reply to Sel
Posted by: Fuzzy | 2009-11-03

I have been on SS for the last month and am following a kilojoule restricted diet and have lost 4.7 kgs.
I drink my water every day and my small meals.

The worst are the dreadful side effects, the headaches, the dizziness, low blood pressure and the worst is the fuzziness it makes you feel as if your head is dislocated from the rest of your body and the awful feeling of walking like a crab, even though I did lose weight my physician has recommended that I stop immediately before I suffer serious irreversable side effects.

I will stick to a healthy eating plan rather, its far safer!!!

Reply to Fuzzy
Posted by: Suzie | 2009-11-03

I also used simply slim, was amazed at first because suddenly I was thirsty and had energy, sadly, it only lasted a week and I suffered from the most terrible headaches an fuzziness. It made me terribly sick. Be very careful!

Reply to Suzie
Posted by: Fan | 2009-11-03

I starte using SS in September and to date lost 12kg' s. It works for me and I am VERY glad that I started using it. I presume it depends on the person.

Reply to Fan
Posted by: marietjie | 2009-10-22

It did not work for me, followed a dietician' s diet, walked 6 km a day and drank 2 liters of water. Horrible side effects, from heart palpitations to constipation. Consult your doctor first, SS does not give all the info on their website on the effects of Bitter Orange. Not worth it, follow Diet Doc' s advise. You do not want to pay R600 a month for the rest of your life...

Reply to marietjie
Posted by: charmayne oakes | 2009-10-22

I started on Simply Slim at the beginning of October and had the most terrible side effects from them. Headaches, bloating, thirst, fuzzy head, lack of urination and a feeling that i wanted to pass out all the time, It has taken me a full week since off the tablets and unnecessary expense at my doctor for me to come to my senses. Please be very careful of the bitter orrange in the tablet. Read doc' s report on ingredients. A total waste of good money.

Reply to charmayne oakes
Posted by: Simply Order | 2009-10-22

You order them online. www simplyslim co za

Reply to Simply Order
Posted by: ss | 2009-10-21

Hi Nicole - I am in the pretoria area cna u tell me how I can get these pills ??

Reply to ss
Posted by: Mandy | 2009-10-21

Hi Nicole
Yes simply slim does work, i' m on them and i' ve lost 7kg' s in 3 weeks. All my friends and collegues that take them have also lost, you just have to drink the water and eat small meals even though you not hungry.

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: Fatima | 2009-10-21

nicole why are you taking that it helps but after a while you will blow up

Reply to Fatima
Posted by: DietDoc | 2009-10-21

Dear Nicole