Question
Posted by: Anna | 2009-10-14

Simply slim

Does one need a prescription to buy these tablets. How much does it cost? Is it effective? I am 27years old and weigh 73kg, height 1.6. After I had my first baby a year ago, I put on a lot of weight and I am trying really hard to get rid of it.(I am not breast feeding anymore) Will simlpy slim help? Will simply slim effect me later on if I want to have another baby?

Please advise
Anna

Dear Anna
I have explained repeatedly to Readers why I am personally opposed to the use of the Simply Slim product. One of my Readers sent me the list of ingredients which I analysed and here is my conclusion: "The fact that a product contains so-called 'natural' or 'herbal' ingredients is not guarantee that it is safe - some of the most potentially harmful products are made from herbs. The Bitter Orange Extract contains synephrine and is an appetite suppressant. Synephrine is a form of epinephrine that can cause a whole list of negative side-effects including palpitations, insomnia, psychotic states and wost of all, addiction. Other forms of epinephrine have been banned in over-the-counter products and I would not recommend that slimmers should use any product that contains synephrine. Cassia seed and aloe vera are laxatives that may cause loss of normal bowel movements and dehydration if taken in excess. The L-carnitine should not be taken by anyone with thyroid problems as it s

13
Posted by: Hannie Attwell | 2010-02-08

Will simply slim effect me later on if I want to have another baby?

Reply to Hannie Attwell
Posted by: Melissa | 2010-02-06

Today I found out that is is banned!
I' ve lost 8kg' s in a month and a half and very happy about it.
But since I started takeing the product I have been feeling really really ill, insomnia, very bad tempered, depressed and my skin has broken out in big red pimple like blotches. My skin is so bad that I have to wear long sleeves and pants to cover my skin. I live in Durban so I am dying of the heat. I have no Idea how I am going to fix this skin problem. I' ve never had this probelm before I started Simply slim.
I' ve been haveing hart pulpatations and I' m only 27 years old and not even that over weight (81kg).
What I found very strange is that I told my doctor that I was on SS when I beged him to give me sleeping tablets because of the Insomnia , and he did not advise me against the product!
I think it is very good that the SA medical board banned the product. This product is clearly not good for you!

Reply to Melissa
Posted by: Benita | 2010-02-03

Hey guys. For all of you taking Simply Slim and it is actually working for you - wonderful!! I think it is great that you were actually able to find something (anything) on the market that works for you! For those of you that tried it, like myself, and it didn' t - not so wonderful!! But I guess it' s different strokes for different folks and what works for the 1 will not necessarily work for the other. I guess we must all be grown up enough to know this and then just accept it. There are a lot of bad publicity going around with regards to Simply Slim and I fear the worst is yet to come! Simply Slim made me depressed, excessively tired and continiously sick! I was more at home than what i was at work and I just felt horrible all the time. I was told from SS that this was all normal. Needles to say I eventually became totally psychotic, suffering from severe epileptic fits and eventually having to be submitted to a psychiatric institution. I had absolutely no previous history or family history of depression or mental disorders and the only thing that was different in my life was the SS tablets! Rumour has it that the tablets are being researched and tested extensively by the South African Medical Board and that doctors country wide are pushing to get in banned in South Africa... So the question still remains the same: Simply Slim - Good or Bad? Who knows? You decide for yourself ... I know i will never use it again and most certainly not recommend it to anyone!

Reply to Benita
Posted by: Jen | 2010-02-01

Simply Slim seems to work the first week or two, thereafter the depression hits you. I have never suffered from depression before and it took me a few weeks to realise the cause ...I nearly lost my job, my relationship is on the rocks and I have absolutely no zest for life!! Not worth losing a few kilo' s!!

Reply to Jen
Posted by: Gigi | 2010-01-30

Yes, the side effects are bad, but being obese is far far worse in the long run. I lost 12 kg in two months and am now SS free and eating healthier than before. I WILL use it again if I need to, just avoid caffiene and the side effect are less and the bitter orange is less dangerous. See article in new york times

Reply to Gigi
Posted by: marelize | 2010-01-26

Sibutramien - must only be precribed by doctors, banned overseas allegedly found in Simly Slim. They are denying but the truth will come out. Causes very high blood pressure and heart attacks.

Reply to marelize
Posted by: Lindi | 2010-01-24

Research and certifications...??? Could you please supply us with the results of the research? Because as far as I know...not even Simply Slim wants to release the results of research done in China where it was produced...hmmmm wonder why

Reply to Lindi
Posted by: Natasja | 2009-10-23

If I can jump on the ban-waggon here....
Simply Slim obviously has a few side effects, but it' s from the detoxing process. If you see what people eat on a daily basis, it' s now wonder that they get headaches etc, when they start with the Simply Slim tablets. If you look at the testimonials on their website, and go to Facebook and read some of the pages and groups comments....then I am sure you will sing to a different tune.

I found it to be a fantastic product. I myself had headaches the first 3 days, my sleeping pattern was out for about 4 days, but I promise you now, I feel much better and I feel rested, energised and healthier now that ever.

I suppose every person will have a different experience to the use of Simply Slim. But with 2 years recorded research and mutliple certifications, why would it be on the market if it was bad or banned ?

Can anyone explain that to me ???

Reply to Natasja
Posted by: marietjie | 2009-10-15

Almost 80% of the people I know that used this product, stopped using it because of the bad side effects. I read on on a complaints website that 3 users had been admitted to hospital, and if you complain to the directors of SS, they NEVER answer your e-mails, and this is a known fact!!

Reply to marietjie
Posted by: John | 2009-10-15

Simply slim is not working for me.

Reply to John
Posted by: Y | 2009-10-15

Rather get your doctor to prescribe you Ciplatrim. It' s safe, it' s cheaper (R250), and it is very likely that your medical aid will cover most if not all of the cost (mine pays the full amount). And it works as well if not better than Simply Slim.

Reply to Y
Posted by: Starting 2moro | 2009-10-14

Hallo

I just got my pills. You don' t need a prescription. It costs R590. Everyone swears by it. I am staring 2moro and will see for myself if it works. Beware though, something I only found out now. You have to follow the diet on their website with the pills.

Reply to Starting 2moro
Posted by: DietDoc | 2009-10-14

Dear Anna