Question
Posted by: Anne | 2009-07-24

Simply Slim

Dear doc,

What do you know about the weight loss product “ Simply Slimming Naturally” ? Its a fairly new product and has a number of good certifications including MCC, UKAS etc. I hear VERY good things about it but somehow it sounds too good to be true.

Thanx!

Dear Anne
I checked on the SA Website about this product, but see that one can only access it by divulging personal information. The illustration at the bottom of the page indicates that they sell a packed product, so until you purchase the product we won't know what it contains. If you have already bought the product, please list the ingredients so that I can give you my opinion. Post a new Message with this info as I do not check on past postings.