Question
Posted by: Ann | 2010/10/07

simpler vitamins

Hi - what is the best viatmins to take,but once a day only. I currently take an omega 3,6,9 and biostrath 3 times a day the Radical once at night. I''m also on highblood medication.
I want to know what vitamins I can take, but once a day only, I think 3 times a day is too much. I need something simpler. please advise. Thanks Ann.

Hallo Ann
There are various good multivitamins on the market - look for one with all the vitamins, trace elements like Natrodale products, Supradyn, Centrum and others
You may however need to take your omega 3 seperate (6 and 9 is not really needed if you eat a healthy diet)
Kind regards
Bets

2
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/07

Hallo Ann
Kind regards
Bets

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/07

Hallo Ann
Kind regards
Bets