Question
Posted by: Bron | 2011/06/02

Similar stories

Dear CS, i have been following this website for a while and see lots of women come from (and some still are) in broken homes. Wouldnt it be nice to have a site where women can go and compare stories, perhaps find comfort in encouraging each other and providing advice to one another ? Any idea whether perhaps there is such a website? I have so much experience in the pain, sorrow and overcoming department, I would like to share my stories and hear how others overcome their obstacles in life.

Have you searched on google to see if there is already such a site ? If there were enough support for such a site and it would be well supported ( especially if a sponsor could be found ) maybe H24 could be interested in hosting and facilitating such a site. I think such sites would be a whole lot more useful than people swopping trivia on Facebook

3
Posted by: Bron | 2011/06/02

Truth, not all circumstances lead Women to a shelter. Most of the time, people just want to talk and bounce off ideas, sometimes anonamously.

Reply to Bron
Posted by: Truth | 2011/06/02

Why not volunteer at a Womans Shelter. Actions speak louder than words!

Reply to Truth