Question
Posted by: Zimkhitha | 2010/08/11

Silly sister in laws

My husband is controlled by remote by his sisters, what can I make him realise that, as I speak we dont have sex because I think he told them that I am a person who cannot sleep at night I am a sleep walker, they are taking kids whenever they like because they say I dont take care of them as a real mom, as I am writing during lunch time they called him telling him that they are borrowing our car for a week end because their car is over due for service he called and he does not know what to do because I told him he must do whatever he likes because I dont have a say when it comes to them.

Last Saturday they took the other kid for a week end even now she is not back yet and the child must go to school he was so furious this morning as the school bus came and the kid was not there I just looked at him as he was talking alone, I once told him that he include them in whatever even if they need not be there, I have decided not to go to them or include them in whatever I do because I have realised that they are very selfish and very silly how do you treat people of this sort if you were in my shoes what will you do.

The other sister works with me and when she sees people she acts as if she loves me like crazy and yet on the other side she is pretending.

Please assist

Why do you choose to make these unpleasant women ( and their worthless opinions ) so important to you ? If you have difficulty sleeping at night, that's unfortunate - it's absolutely none of their business, but its hardly a major State Secret !
Are they married ? If so, they and their family are the responsibility of themselves and their husbands, NOT of your husband. You're perfecly reasonable in deciding that you dislike their gossip and interference, and won't choose to visit them or get involved with them ( or allow them to get involved with you ).

1