Question
Posted by: Newbie | 2012/05/14

Silly sex question

Hi All

My partner and i have always practised safe sex, i have had no partners before him, we now want a kid together. I quote naive to sex things and wanna to know if it is normal for his semen to drip out of my vagina after intercoarse.

Hi, yes this is absolutely normal. Some women trying to conceive even lie with a pillow under their bottom to try to keep the semen inside for longer, but this is not necessary really. If ejaculation takes place inside the vagina, some of the sperm cells are able to make their way through the cervix (opening to the uterus) in 'search' of an egg, whilst others and the remainder of the semen escapes outside of the vagina together with excess lubrication from your vagina.

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: Max | 2012/05/14

Yes it is very normal

Reply to Max
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/14

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist