Posted by: Kim | 2010-02-18

Silly question???

Was wondering (and please excuse my ignorance in the matter), but... when a man has a vasectomy, will he still ejaculate cum?

he still ejaculates fluid as before the only component of that fluid that is missing is sperm

Posted by: cumdumper | 2010-02-22

only if he has nuts after the op, I''m guessing since he went for the vasectomy probably at your request he never had any nuts answer is nope no sticky icky creamy cum leakage...

Reply to cumdumper
Posted by: Dry | 2010-02-18

No, op was on colon, which may have had some impact indirectly on prostate.

Kim, (semen) cum contains lubricant fluid from prostate, and sperm from testes. Vasectomy cuts supply of sperm, not lubricant fluid, so he should still cum normally, just not with sperm in it

Reply to Dry
Posted by: ANON1 | 2010-02-18

Semen (cum) comes from the prostrate gland and is there to feed the sperms that comes through the vasdeferens (tube) from their the word vasecomy. So you will stil cum without sperms....
The question refering to dry orgasm if you had an op on your prostrate like aTUR the semen shoots backwards into your bladder because your bladder,s valve gets damaged during these ops.

Reply to ANON1
Posted by: Bozo | 2010-02-18

Most definite. Had my vasectomy Aug 2008 and I still produce the same amount of semen, there is just no sperm present.

Reply to Bozo