Question
Posted by: Nonyaniso | 2010/09/20

Silly husband

My husband has a very bad habit on Saturday we fought over something and whenever I tell him that he is wrong he will admit it and then buy something and do it again. So tomorrow its my birthday, I want to show him that I dont like what he is doing, how must I do it, I know when we get home tomorrow he will buy a birthday cake which is what I dont want, must I tell him that I will buy the cake and he needs not worry and then not buy the cake at all and then when he ask tell him that i dont like a pretender or please advice I want to make him to feel bad about what he is doing.

If you actually don't want a birthday cake, just tell him that, without making it part of any ongoing arguyment. If there IS someting you would rather have for your birthday, tell him that.
Separately ( and maybe this is what you could ask him to give you for your birthday ) it soundas as though thr pair of you, if this relationship is to prosper, need some sessions of couples counselling, both to deal with any specific issues that cause problems between you, and to enhance both of your problem-solving skills, so as to deal better with arguments or differences that arise in the future

1