Posted by: Pain in the H | 2009-03-12

Silly headache

Hey Doc,

I do office work so my arm is extended mid air half of the day working the mouse, between my back bone and shoulder blades I can feel the tension, in turn that travel up my shoulder to my neck and staight to my head and sometime they include my arm in this little pain party they having (right side), giving me a not so very nice headache, but now I feel my eyes are tired
to, my brow' s sensitive to touch and my eyes some time feel swolen but they look normal... can you tell me if there is something I could use to help me with this, please advise.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Pain in the H

Call THe Headache Clinic and tell them I said they must send you instructions on the correct computer posture, you may find that that helps.