Posted by: Mika | 2009-07-28

Silly crush!!

I' m 25 and have a serious crush on a guy i met about 2 weeks ago, we haven' t seen each other since,we just sms and call each other. i don' t know if he has a girlfriend or not, he never asked if i have someone I just enjoyed his company so much that I can' t stop thinking about him and it' s driving me crazy. my problem is i don' t think he' s into me as much as i' m into him, he said that he would like to see me again if that was okay with me but he hasn' t asked me on an official date yet, I initially thought he might be busy with work but i' m starting to think i might be one of those he keeps in a back pocket " just in case" . the day i met him is the same day i found out my bf had gone camping for a weekend with some other woman. maybe i' m rushing things but i can' t stop thinking about him, how do i stop? i tried deleting his number so i wouldn' t call him but he called me and now i' m back where i started. i' m no longer seeing the other guy

A Crush indeed, an I don't really do crushes, but I'm sure other readers will be able to comment usefully. Aren't you rushing ahead too fast and deep before you even know anything about him ? this is an imaginary rather than a eal relationship at this stage. Isn;'t there an element of responding to your bf's camping trip in your decision to plnge ino love with a guy you don;t know ?