Posted by: Flower 1980 | 2008-11-25

Silly ?

I would just like to know, How does a female feel when she has an orgasm? Please no insults, just  like to know, how does you body feel, what does it do?

Due to the individuality of people and the uniqueness of experiences it is a difficult and almost impossible to answer, but here are a couple of most commonly experienced sensations:

• An intense physical experience controlled by involuntary, or autonomic, nervous system.
• It is usually accompanied by quick cycles of muscle contractions in the lower pelvic area (around the sexual organs and the anus)
• In many cases involuntary muscle contractions in other areas of the body might also occur.
• The sensation is often described a euphoric.

During sexual arousal the sexual organs and surrounding areas increasingly become engorged. As orgasm becomes closer and into orgasm the clitoris seems to retract under the clitoral hood.

After orgasm the whole body usually feels extremely relaxed.

The following website links might be useful should you want to explore more information:
You are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information:

Perhaps its ansexual organ if you are gay els don' t think so.

Posted by: curios | 2008-11-25

please please dont think iam being rude .....but the sexologist stated in one of her paragraph s that THAT ( IT IS USSUALLY ACCOMPANIED BY QUICK CYCLES OF MUSCLE CONTRACTIONS IN THE LOWER PELVIC AREA (AROUND THE SEXUAL ORGANS AND ANUS) so does it mean that the anus is a sexaul organ ?/??? as we have a heated debate in the office at the moment..thanks ...i hope i didnt offend anyone..

Reply to curios
Posted by: Lima | 2008-11-25

Its like an explosion form the inside

Reply to Lima

Feels like waves going through your body. And as above.

Posted by: Rex | 2008-11-25

Well the clitoris becomes erect and swollen (blood rushing to it as arousal increases)- the way a womkan described it me me ones body tingles all over when you approach the orgasm.

Reply to Rex