Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2009-05-06

Silent Treatment

My recent relationship ended in disaster because of alcohol and physical abuse. Since the breakup we have been in contact with each other where the treatment was relatively civil and friendly when all of a sudden in the last 6 weeks he comes across as being angry towards me and started giving me the silent treatment without giving me a reason for the sudden change in attitude. Should I try and ascertain the reason for the sudden change or should I just move on? I have tried to ask him but he totally avoids the question and says that he does not want to get hurt again, so there is no answer forthcoming. It is frustrating me because I don' t know whether I did something to cause the change. Please advise

If you broke up ( and if he was abusing alcohol and physicall abusive, it was wise to part ) why one arth are you still in contact ? Move on !
If you are still worying about him in the way you describe, you have not yet actually broken up. Finish that task. Let him deal with his life, and you deal with yours

2
Posted by: Here' s the thing | 2009-05-07

Just dump him. He is a loser. Why bother with a creep that who physically abuses you and is a dronklap. You don' t need to know anything else about him apart from the fact that he is no good for you. Move on with your life

Reply to Here&#39 s the thing
Posted by: Test | 2009-05-07

Just testing.

Reply to Test