Question
Posted by: scorpio | 2009-03-17

silent treatment

Hi Doc and fellow members - Im going thru this stage where I get to know a guy and we seem to get on really well and then Im left in the learch. I agonise why and what I said last and cant really figure it out. The guy seems so friendly, all over me, and then silence.... it keeps happening and its starting to get me down. Im seeing someone about it, but I dont always think its me. Any suggestions?

Stop agonizing about it, which is really of no help at all. You've been unfortunate in some of theguy's you've met so far. I agree that it's not always,. or even most of the time, YOU responsible for this. Take your time, and it'll come right

2
Posted by: A look in the bag | 2009-03-18

Someone once told me that we all carry a bag over our shoulder and in it we have our personalities. When we meet one another we have look in each others bag and see whats in there. Some like what they see and thngs develop and others don' t like what they see and it ends there. Its just a question of you both like what you see. You are who you are and pretending to be someone else to please someone else won' t work. It will come right, hang in there. Don' t forget to have a GOOD look, right to the bottom of the bag to make sure you see it all !!

Reply to A look in the bag
Posted by: the sound of silence | 2009-03-17

"  and the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made" 

Dont worry too much about it, your probably just not meeting the right guys yet :-)

Reply to the sound of silence