Question
Posted by: HELP HOW LONG WILL IT GO ON | 2012/03/26

SILENCE TREATMENT

I RAN OVER ONE OF DOGS A MONTH AGO ( MY HUSBAND SAW WHAT HAPPEND ) NOW HIS IGNORING ME SINCE THIS HAPPEND. HE SPEAKING TO EVERYBODY ABOUT IT AND TELLING THEM THAT HE HATES MEBUT NOT TO MY FACE. THIS WAS ALL A ACCIDENT. IT FEELS THAT I AM STAYING WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER AND WANT OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP - 30 YEARSRS OF MARRAGE. I FEEL EMPTY AND HONESTLY FEEL ENDING MY LIFE BECAUSE MY HUSBAND THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MY STRENGH IS NOW MY ENEMY

Presumably this was an awful accident. If you did it deliberately, it'd perhaps be understandable that he might be horrified and furious, but with an accident, which must have been horrible for you, too, this is selfish and unkind.
Now, to decide to end a marriage after 30 years, or harming yourself, over this might be as much of an over-reaction as his response to the loss of the dog, so don't rush into such decisions. DO see a counsellor if you keep on feeling so desperate, and isn't there a family member who can speak to him and help him understand the situation ?

1