Posted by: Lile | 2009-06-18

Sileca 12 tissue salts

I have been using silica 12 tissue salts on and off for about a year to achieve a bright , radiant complexion.When I start a course there was always a breakout which would clear up leaving spots.The spots started to become too much of a problem , I stopped taking them and consulted a dermatologist who prescribed antibiotics. Id like to find out if the tissue salts were a safe option to explore to achieve beautiful skin because antibiotics prescribed by dermotologist have made my skin extremely dry.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Tissue salt generally only replace whats missing in the body, and the risk for S/E are minute - I'd say stay on the tissue salt and interrup your courses.