Question
Posted by: Phil | 2009-05-17

signs of sexual behaviour

signs that a teen is sexually active

Expert ImageTeen expert

please outline your concerns with a more detailed question in terms of what is bothering you?

thanks

3
Posted by: Phil | 2009-08-07

Should I be worried about purple stockings? Sometimes she comes home early and goes straigh to the bath.

Reply to Phil

What are the signs that YOU are sexually active? Think about what you are asking?

I wish I knew the signs, I always spoke openly with my teenage son, telling about unprotected sex etc, just to find out this weekend that my sister in law (age15) is pregnant, the father is.....my son (age15).THEY ARENOT BLOOD RELATED!! What a mess!!!!!!