Posted by: Pregnant? | 2009-09-01

Signs and symptoms of early pregnancy

What are the signs and symptoms of early pregnancy?

For the last 2 weeks I have been nauseas but feel better when I eat
I have had headaches,
Sore breasts, discharge from my breasts, my left nipple has become inverted (usually happens a few days before my period, but its now been 2 weeks, had my period 2 weeks ago)
I am very very emotional
and I am putting on weight for no apparent reason.

How soon can one take a test and get an accurate answer? What is the most accurate home test one can take?

If you had a period 2 weeks ago, you would only be ovulating now, so pregnancy would not be a possibility. The discharge from your breasts suggests a hormonal problem. You should see your doctor for further assessment.