Posted by: What to do | 2010-12-03

My gf has a hormonal imbalance.HPT showing mostly positive but some are negative.These positive and negative tests were done at the smae time.She went to a gynae in July and the gynae said she does not think she is preg.An endocrinilogists in August said she could be three months preg.Her weight has not increased that much since,her stomach as well has not increased that much.She did test last week again with mixed results.I m worried and she does not want to go for an ultra sound fearing she is pregnant.She has not had her period since february/March.What are some of the signs of pregnancy,im goign crazy not knowing and she does not seem to care.

The signs of pregnancy are as follows:

1. Increased appetite
2. Adverse reaction to smells, resulting in nausea and vomitting.
3. In the first trimester, morning sickness is common.
4. Enlargement of breasts with darkening of the nipples.
5. Enlargement of belly.
6. Absence of period

To set your mind at ease, rather have an ultrasound done.