Posted by: Emcee | 2009-09-12

Side/Groin Leg pain.

Dr Dr. Please could you advise me? I have a burning pain on an area on my upper thigh and in the inner groin lower abdoman(like appendix [ That was removed 20 years ago!] This occurs when i walk a lot. I am also unable to lie on that side of my body at night as my whole leg aches. I had an exray taken a while back but nothing has shown up. I am also developing a pain in my lower back/upper buttock area on the opposite side of my body that is at its worst at night. I might add that I have very tight neck muscles!
Please advise! Thank you.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

The pain you are experiencing could be a sciatic neuritis - possibly due to a mechanical detrangement in your lower back. It would be advisable to consult a chiropractor at your earliest convenience.