Question
Posted by: s rahman | 2012/06/14

side of stomach and back pain

Hi i have severe pains along the sides of my tummy and back pain. The pain is usually severe on the sides of my tummy early
in the morning before i can urinate. I have been for a sonar
everything is clear acccept there is a large stone in my gall blader. The doctor said i must not worry about this.
I just want to know what the real problem is. Please can you advise.

S Rhaman

I think your symptoms are due to the gallstone and I strongly suggest that you get a second opinion from a general surgeon. You can take the sonar results with. In the interim, you can use Buscopan Co to alleviate the pain.