Question
Posted by: yaya | 2008/11/24

SIDE EFFECTS OF ZOLADEX

HI, I HAD AN OP 3 YEARS AGO TO REMOVE OVARIAN CYSTS- A FAIRLY STRAIGHTFOREWARD OP- BUT THE GYNAE-INSISTED THAT I TAKE AN INJECTION CALLED ZOLADEX- TO AVOID ANY FURTHER RECURRENCE OF CYSTS. THE RESULT OF THE INJECTION WAS THAT I WAS STEEPED INSTANTLY INTO OSTEOPOROSIS AND AT AGE 43, MY BONES HAVE BECOME SO FRAGILE THAT I KEEP INJURING MYSELF TIME AND AGAIN WITH DISASTOROUS CONSEQUENCES. PLUS-MY CYSTS NEVER STOPPED. WHAT CAN I DO TO COUNTER THE DISASTROUS EFFECTS OF THE ZOLADEX-OVER AND ABOVE DOSING MYSELF WITH CALCIUM SUPPLIMENTS. I AM REALLY SUFFERING

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Yaya
Please contact me at the Osteoporosis Foundation- i need a little more information on your osteoporosis to really make a valuable comment. You can also fax me your scan results with your phone number and I will call you back Fax 0219317075