Question
Posted by: Raz | 2008/10/30

Side effects of the Triphasil pill

I' ve been on the Triphasil pill for 9 years. In November 2007 I left it and fell pregnant in March 2008 which was unsuccessful, had a DNC done and been having my period now and then. Are there any side effects of not taking that pill anymore. I am on no pill right now and am gaining weight. My tummy is still very blown up
What can I do?

Off the Pill, you will experience the normal hormone fluctuations in your cycle. There is nothing you need do about this. The only way to lose ewight is with a healthy diet and exercise program.

1
Posted by: ivan | 2008/11/13

breast paines

Reply to ivan