Question
Posted by: Carmalita | 2009-06-23

Side effects of Norvelo: I feel like i am gonna die

I took Norlevo on Saturday, i didnt read the instructions and only took one pill and read 2 hrs later that i was supposed to have taken both, so i took the other pill. Since then i have been terribly unwell.
My body has been week, i am drowsy most of the time, i have diarhoea and flactuence, I have nausea, i cannot eat properly, i have hot and cold flushes and i am just not ok.
It is now Tuesday, 4 days after taking the pills and the effects are still present.
I need to know is this normal after taking the Norvelo pills, How long do you think this will last. What can i do to make myself feel better, is there any medication you can recommend.

Please help me as i cannot cope with this any longer

Norvelo, the morning after pill. Can I suggest that you post this question on the gynae forum; I think that the expert there will be better placed to answer your concerns. Go to home page and look up the gynae on the list of experts...