Question
Posted by: Randy2 | 2011/06/22

Side effects of Morning after pills if used evry month

Can Emergency pills be harmfull if used every time when you had unprotected sex? I don''t use contraceptives as they have negative effect on me.

i heard about the Plaster Patch (not sure of spelling), are they effective or depends on age, i''m 27 and my LG is 3yrs.

Tx

Using the morning after pill every month is not a good idea. They will disrupt your cycle. You will have more side effects this way as the morning after pill contains the same ingredients as the Pill, but in much higher quantities. The patch is used for hormone replacement not contraception.

1