Posted by: Ash | 2011-08-29

Side-effects of mold inhalation

We recently found out that we have a mold problem in our house, as there is a lack of ventalation. Yesterday, we cleaned out out cuboards and found mold everywhere! Im not sure how long the mold has been there, but eevr since we moved into the house, I had sinus problems, which I never struggled with before. Today, my chest feels a bit tight and I am coughing.

Is there any need to worry? Or should I just home-medicate myself?

Mold spores can cause a nasty chest infection, as well as other complications, if inhaled. You should consult your doctor for an examination and rather not home-medicate yourself. Please refer to the following article on mold health issues:

Get rid of the mold as soon as possible.