Question
Posted by: El | 2010/10/06

Side effects of medication

Hi Doc,
In the absence of the pharmacist, i need to enquire from you. My daughter 16 yrs was prescribed 0-4 CYCLIN250mg cap by her dermatologist, 2 tablets twice per day. She is in her second month of using it. I need to know / find out what the side effects are of this medication and if feeling down, depressed may be part of it, please. If you do not have this info, could you please direct me to where i could get it, as i was unable to find anything on internet so far.

El

Hallo El
The most common side effects are diarrhea or loose stools, nausea, abdominal pain, and vomiting. The skin may be more sensitive to sunburn.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/06

Hallo El