Posted by: rudolph jacobus van niekerk | 2012-11-12

side effects of high blood pressure medication

My blood pressure was normal untill about 6 months ago, when I started using Ritalin, 10mg 4 x per day (by accident).

A doctor told me to have my B.P. checked, and at that stage it was up at 220 140. at present I am using cynt 0,4mg in the evenings and VeralHexal 240 SR in the mornings. My B.P. averages on about 150 95, which is still a bit high, but I am already suffering a lot from the side effects.
I used to use lomanor 5mg, but got pans in my back muscles and it eff3ected my vision.

I am looking for something with a lot less side effects, if available ?

Please help.

Rudi van niekerk.

Are you still taking the Ritalin? Consult your doctor to determine if it is necessary to take Ritalin, as it seems as if Ritalin is the cause for your hypertension.

Posted by: rudi van niekerk | 2012-11-12

Sorry disappointed in your replies, will try " justanswer" 

rudi van niekerk.

Reply to rudi van niekerk