Question
Posted by: blossom | 2011/11/20

side effects of epilim

my epilim has been upped to 1200mg per day. what are the main side effects i can expect?

I'm amazed that your doctor didn't bother to explain this to you, especially as the answer depends very much on how you have been reacting to the lower doses. What did he say ?

4
Posted by: biki | 2011/11/22

The biggest side effect for me was weight gain. I picked up 20kg. Also you are not allowed to conceive if you use epilim. Very very dangerous.

Reply to biki
Posted by: Liza | 2011/11/21

Hairloss was the biggest side-effect when I was using Epilim. And then it grew back curly where it was straight before. The problem with side effects is that everyone is different. While I might suffer one particular side-effect, it''s entirely possible that you might suffer from a different side-effect. Google Epilim side-effects and you will find various pages that describe the known side-effects.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: blossom | 2011/11/20

After a major depressive episode (I am Biploar), It was increased

Reply to blossom