Question
Posted by: Shona | 2008/05/29

Side effects injection

Hi all

I'm thinking of switching to the injection .

Are there any side effects that I should know about.??

Have a look under Contraception on this site. There is information on the pros and cons of the injection.

4
Posted by: Shona | 2008/05/29

tx Robar will do. I'm 40 and no more kids for me.

Reply to Shona
Posted by: robar | 2008/05/29

i am on 2 months and it is mostly better if you r laible to forget to take the pill. and by the way, with the injection it stops your uterus from being lined so u may not even get your period. + it may take quite a few months to fall pregnant( it took me 8 months after stoppin) I would suggest getting checked out by your doc first. And look on the internet under google for side effects. Check out NUR-Isterate.

Reply to robar
Posted by: Shona | 2008/05/29

Tx Roxy , so must I ask for the 2 month injections.

Reply to Shona
Posted by: roxy | 2008/05/29

Hey,Injection is f9,jus that their are side effects on the 3moths injection,Eeting habbits,on the 2month theirs no complications just that you'll still get ur periods though.

Reply to roxy