Question
Posted by: Mixing | 2007/01/31

Q.

Side Effects Herbex Slimmers

I have been on Microval for the last 8 years. I have just started using Herbex Slimmers Tablets (Women 40 -60 years). Two questions? Are there any side effects from these Slimming tablets, and is it safe to use with contraception tablets? I am always very cautious when taking any medication. Thank you.

Expert's Reply

A.

Expert ImagePharmacist

They are natural and should hold no threat

16
user comments
Posted by: sipho | 2014/03/26

hi am using herbex tea does it burn fat?

Reply to sipho
Posted by: Siyonwaba | 2014/03/17

Am a 24 young woman a want to start using herbex product n which product is sweatable for me.thank you

Reply to Siyonwaba
Posted by: lindokuhle | 2014/03/06

can i use herbex at the age of 16?

Reply to lindokuhle
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/19

I am 45 yrs woman and i want to start taking herbex syrup but my problem is,i have athritis and i am taking ridaq for hypertension,is there maybe a problem if i can use it.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/06

I started taking Herbex last week and I am now suffering from headaches. Is anyone else experiencing headaches as a side effect? I wanna continue using it because I've lost 2kg's in 1 week.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/30

IS IT TRUE THAT THE USE OF HERBEX AT AN EARLY AGE BEFORE HAVING KIDS WILL AFFECT YOU WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO CONCEIVE?

Posted by: Nqobile | 2014/01/17

I'm a young woman 19 years of age,I want to lose weight but my problem is if I exercise I become muscular like a man. What can I do not to have muscles?

Reply to Nqobile
Posted by: barbie | 2014/01/11

you can....ere are no side effects and its 100% guaranteed to work

Reply to barbie
Posted by: mlucia | 2014/01/07

i wud lyk 2 used herbex but my problem is it myt take away ubudoda bami

Reply to mlucia
Posted by: anon | 2014/01/06

Can I use herbex while breastfeeding?

Reply to anon
Posted by: anon | 2014/01/06

Can I use herbex while breastfeeding?

Reply to anon
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/06

I have been using herbex attack the fat tea since last week and now my body is not feeling good! I get dizzy every now and then, weak and tired! Is it because my body has not adjusted to it yet? Hai I'm worried

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/12/04

What are the side effects of Herbex, I find it to be too good to be true, doing all those wonders people talk about but what is the negative side of it, it must have one like any "amazing product".

Posted by: Liz Fourie | 2013/11/26

I am 69 year of age, not very mobile due to lung problems and using oxygen. I have now developed a big tummy. cab I take herbex for this.

Reply to Liz Fourie
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/11/19

it takes my monthly periods away is it normal

Posted by: lavo | 2013/08/01

is it advisable to take herbex with epilepsy med? what are the side effects? is it guaranteed to work?

Reply to lavo

Want to comment?