Question
Posted by: Mixing | 2007/01/31

Q.

Side Effects Herbex Slimmers

I have been on Microval for the last 8 years. I have just started using Herbex Slimmers Tablets (Women 40 -60 years). Two questions? Are there any side effects from these Slimming tablets, and is it safe to use with contraception tablets? I am always very cautious when taking any medication. Thank you.

Expert's Reply

A.

Expert ImagePharmacist

They are natural and should hold no threat

26
user comments

C.

Posted by: heaven | 2014/09/22

Wow I'm impressed with the + feedback

Reply to heaven
Posted by: ria | 2014/08/27

I am 19 years old and would like to use the herbex slimmer tablet.I am however concerned that it might have an impact in future when I'd like to fall pregnant

Reply to ria
Posted by: Monique | 2014/07/19

Is it safe to give Herbex to my 11 year old boy?

Reply to Monique
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/25

good day,i have just started using herbex tea and mix and drink,my problem is i have high blood pleasure, so is it good for me?

Posted by: The girl | 2014/06/23

I am 22 years old and I have been using herbex for a little over a year now, I use the tea these days as I have seen it works better than the fat attack syrup. When my diet is normal (eating healthy meals 3 times a day it works). The thing is I am a bulimic with anorexic tendencies so my weight is always fluctuating, for me using herbex is more of a control thing... I use it mostly to maintain my weight so I keep it within a certain range. I hope herbex doesn't have any side effects because on top of the damage my eating disorders are already doing to my body it'd be tragic if herbex is doing damage as well. Goodluck everyone using herbex it does work, promise.

Reply to The girl
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/23

Hi >>> im 23 years old and i want to loose wieght and i want to know which is suitable for me. Can i also stop the meds after i have lost my desired wiegth? are there any side effects and what are they?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/28

Is it ok to start using herbex at 16 and Wat r the side effects???

Posted by: NQOBILE MTHABELA | 2014/05/09

HI I AM 19 YERAS OLD AND I WOULD LYK TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY SIDE EFFECTS IN USING THESE PRODUCTS AT MY AGE IS AND IM AFRAID TO START USING THE SLIMMERS TAE BUT FIRST WANT TO KNOW ABET THE SIDE EFFECT

Reply to NQOBILE MTHABELA
Posted by: sipho | 2014/03/26

hi am using herbex tea does it burn fat?

Reply to sipho
Posted by: Siyonwaba | 2014/03/17

Am a 24 young woman a want to start using herbex product n which product is sweatable for me.thank you

Reply to Siyonwaba
Posted by: lindokuhle | 2014/03/06

can i use herbex at the age of 16?

Reply to lindokuhle
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/19

I am 45 yrs woman and i want to start taking herbex syrup but my problem is,i have athritis and i am taking ridaq for hypertension,is there maybe a problem if i can use it.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/06

I started taking Herbex last week and I am now suffering from headaches. Is anyone else experiencing headaches as a side effect? I wanna continue using it because I've lost 2kg's in 1 week.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/30

IS IT TRUE THAT THE USE OF HERBEX AT AN EARLY AGE BEFORE HAVING KIDS WILL AFFECT YOU WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO CONCEIVE?

Posted by: Nqobile | 2014/01/17

I'm a young woman 19 years of age,I want to lose weight but my problem is if I exercise I become muscular like a man. What can I do not to have muscles?

Reply to Nqobile
Posted by: barbie | 2014/01/11

you can....ere are no side effects and its 100% guaranteed to work

Reply to barbie
Posted by: mlucia | 2014/01/07

i wud lyk 2 used herbex but my problem is it myt take away ubudoda bami

Reply to mlucia | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Sneshy | 2014/07/23

There is a herbex range for men. i dont think it will take away ubudoda bakho. im a woman and id be impressed if my man used herbex if he needed to.

Posted by: anon | 2014/01/06

Can I use herbex while breastfeeding?

Reply to anon
Posted by: anon | 2014/01/06

Can I use herbex while breastfeeding?

Reply to anon | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Sneshy | 2014/07/23

i dont think you need to use anything to assist you with weight loss whilst breastfeeding. In fact after my pregnancy breast feeding is what aided me to lose weight. I thought my grandmother was crazy when she told me I would lose the weight quicker if i breastfed, oh grandma was right!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/06

I have been using herbex attack the fat tea since last week and now my body is not feeling good! I get dizzy every now and then, weak and tired! Is it because my body has not adjusted to it yet? Hai I'm worried

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/12/04

What are the side effects of Herbex, I find it to be too good to be true, doing all those wonders people talk about but what is the negative side of it, it must have one like any "amazing product".

Posted by: Liz Fourie | 2013/11/26

I am 69 year of age, not very mobile due to lung problems and using oxygen. I have now developed a big tummy. cab I take herbex for this.

Reply to Liz Fourie
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/11/19

it takes my monthly periods away is it normal

Posted by: lavo | 2013/08/01

is it advisable to take herbex with epilepsy med? what are the side effects? is it guaranteed to work?

Reply to lavo

Want to comment?