Question
Posted by: Lynette | 2011/03/07

Side effects conbination drugs

Hi i have been recently diagnosed with Adult ADHD. I was put on concerta 17mg x 5 to start. Epilum 500mg at night and 0.5mg resprisol. The fist 5 days i felt clear headed, sleeping better that i have ever. I just struggled to get up in the morning. I then started taking the next dose up of the concerta X7 and other meds as perscribed, after about 10 days the wheels started to fall off. I have never suffered from anxiety or felt out of control. i was having trouble thinking straight, body tremors pins and needles in my face and hands and just the feeling like i was going mad. Also note that i am on Warfrin and Norprolac for a microaconoma in my pitutory gland. I have been off all the drugs for 3 weeks and only in the last 4 days have i felt like my old self. Is it the combination of these drugs or one specifically?
Lynette

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Lynette

All 3 of these meds may be the culprit, but I suspect that it may be related to the dose of the Concerta in your case. Glad you're back to normal!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/03/10

Hi Lynette

Reply to pharmacist