Posted by: aylo | 2008-11-05

side effects

someone posted this reply to effects of eglonyl for lactation how true is this

dosage you got for increasing milk is 150 - 200mg per day. The side effects only seem to occur at the dosages given when its used for its true purposes as an antipsychotic (by the way, milk production is a side effect of eglynol - not its true purpose, and even men on it start to produce milk).
The dosage given for psychosis is around 1000mg per day and in around 1% of people on this dosage, are complaints of stiff necks. I'  m no expert, this is just what I was told when I asked about side effects.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Yes, milk production is indeed a side-effect of sulpiride (eglonyl), but it very, very often prescribed for this function.