Question
Posted by: Naz | 2010-02-27

Side effect of purmycin

I have been on oxypan for about 2 years for my acne. I am now on purmycin. Will the continued use of these tablets make me infertile as i would lik to fall pregnant in de next 2-3 years?

Naz

Purmycin will cause infertility. Maybe you should consider a low dose Minocyclin 50 mg, once daily, in the morning for two months or you can stop oral antibiotics and only try Differen Gel. The use of Differen Gel is equal to taking oral antibiotics. Differen Gel is available over the counter at pharmacies.

16
Posted by: anonymous | 2016-08-05

I'm allergic to penicillin on arvs,I have chest infection, can I use purmycin?

Reply to anonymous

Recently I've been taking purmycin and am on contraceptives(implant)and am trying to conceive,will it help me to fall pregnant

GOOD DAY I AM VERY VERY MUCH ALURGIG TO PENNISELIN DOES PERMYCIN CAPTULES HAVE IT IN MANY THANKS.

I started using purmycin yersteday. It makes me feel dizzy and weak even my chest is paining as if I have althar I wonna know why.please I mid help

Posted by: saliem | 2015-12-11

my daughter is an epileptic and has been fit free for more than 18 months now , she is 40 yes old.She is currently using Kepra syrup instead of tablets . What are the side effects of this medication , and what is the latest cutting edge regarding solutions for epilepsy please .

Reply to saliem
Posted by: Dr.Vishnu | 2015-08-11

Yes, We use subscribe in our as antibiotic or for acne. Side does not fertitlity..

Reply to Dr.Vishnu
Posted by: Thobeka | 2015-03-01

I have been using purmycin about a year now, and im planninhpg to get pregnant, as im 33 years of age.i would like to know if this wonr have side effects.

Reply to Thobeka
Posted by: Jeez | 2015-02-28

I've been using purcymin for about 3 days now for the flu. I've noticed that I started taking this antibiotic I started to get dizzy. I also experience double vision and vertigo. Is it possible for purcymin to cause these effects.

Reply to Jeez
Posted by: gale | 2014-11-07

does purmycin capsules make u itch

Reply to gale
Posted by: Nazneen | 2010-03-11

Hi dr burger. Thanks for your response. I am just a bit confused now. I asked the fertility expert and he said it wont make me infertile. Can u please explain? Also my dermatologist recommended this for me. And he didnt ask me bout getting pregnant so i didnt think there are side effects.

Reply to Nazneen